Sunday, August 12, 2012

Living with Crohn's disease: 'Today I will fight again' -From CNN.com

Wow.   No one knows Crohn's like a Crohnie.  I feel like I wrote this.  The 2nd story is me to a T.

It's nice to know that we Crohn's survivors, have each other for support.




Article Highlights
  • Crohn's disease is "horrible, it's overwheming and it's humiliating," Debbi Wynn says
  • Many with Crohn's suffer in silence, Wynn says
  • Even in remission, fear and anxiety linger, she says
  • Wynn says she's learned to be grateful for each day in remission





Living with Crohn's disease: 'Today I will fight again' - CNN.com:

By Debbi Wynn, CNN
updated 8:02 AM EDT, Tue August 7, 2012

'via Blog this'The humiliation factor is a major reason so many with Crohn's disease suffer in silence, Debbi Wynn says.

No comments:

Post a Comment