- According to Frank Aribeana, the managing member of G-Ex Technologies/St Maris Pharma, "We are delighted to enter into this agreement as we believe the introduction of IRT-103 LDN and IRT-104 LDN cream in this market will allow us to provide much needed treatment at an affordable price to the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria." E P I C N E W S
- TNI BioTech, Inc., is a biotech company combating fatal diseases through the activation and mobilization of the body's immune system using our patented immunotherapy. Our products and immunotherapy technologies are designed to harness the power of the immune system to improve the treatment of cancer, infections such as HIV/AIDS, chronic inflammatory diseases, and autoimmune diseases.
- most advanced clinical programs involve immunotherapy that works by isolating a patient's lymphocytes and then incubating them together with Methionine Enkephalin (MENK) in an enriching external incubation system. After incubation the patient's lymphocytes are re-infused back into the patient where they combat and destroy tumor cells.
TNI BioTech, Inc. Signs Exclusive Distributor Agreement for Federal Republic of Nigeria with G-Ex Technologies/St. Maris Pharma & GB Pharma Holdings LLC
- Autoimmune states such as rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis;
- As an adjunct to antibiotics in the treatment of infectious diseases;
- In cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, radiation treatments or surgery;
- Patients with AIDS, in combination with retroviral drug therapy; and
- In wound healing or herpes viral infections.
TNI BioTech, Inc. Signs Exclusive Distributor Agreement for Federal Republic of Nigeria with G-Ex Technologies/St. Maris Pharma & GB Pharma Holdings LLC - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee:
'via Blog this'