Friday, June 03, 2011

The Body-rejects medicine, non-tolerant of food, flares sporadically=MY BODY

FRAGILE, BREAKABLE,VULNERABLE, EASILY DISTURBED.     CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL.  
FYI - I PREFER AMY.  TRUST ME, I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER

I'm sick of searching and searching, always looking for something.  This is my cycle living with the Crohn with a mind of it's own!  It's a stubborn disease and is very hard to determine what actually brought on pain, increase in symptoms or even a flare.  It's all about trial and error.
I must say, you'll experience a lot more errors and it can change it's mind at any time (always have to keep that in mind)
Today, I'm sorry I'm negative and bitchin.   I should be starting the day with a  better attitude,and I will after I'm done ranting.
My hope was crushed again! I think I had a negative reaction to the LDN I started taking a little over a month ago.  My fragile body was accepting the ldn and it was helping me!!  I haven't taken the ldn in over a week because I don't want to be alone when I take it , just in case... ya never know. I also dont want to take another trip to the ER again, Oh.... & I'd like a doctor to oversee & prescribe LDN  for me.  Not  have all these clueless doctors.  I'm just frustrated w/ searching, finding, flopping, repeat  GRRRRRR.




I'm still hopeful and have faith that things will turn out positive, eventually.  Till then, I just need to shut the F up and get reading.      I think i'll get on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment